1. 1. Да ли вам се допада тема ?

• Да
    • Не

Препоручена порука

• 3 months later...

John, chapter 3

Nicodemus.*

1a Now there was a Pharisee named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.*

2He came to Jesus at night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God, for no one can do these signs that you are doing unless God is with him.”b

3Jesus answered and said to him, “Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born* from above.”

4Nicodemus said to him, “How can a person once grown old be born again? Surely he cannot reenter his mother’s womb and be born again, can he?”c

5Jesus answered, “Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.d

6What is born of flesh is flesh and what is born of spirit is spirit.e

7Do not be amazed that I told you, ‘You must be born from above.’

8The wind* blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”f

9Nicodemus answered and said to him, “How can this happen?”

10Jesus answered and said to him, “You are the teacher of Israel and you do not understand this?

11Amen, amen, I say to you, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony.g

12If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?h

13No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man.i

14And just as Moses lifted up* the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,j

15* so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”

16For God so loved the world that he gave* his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.k

17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn* the world, but that the world might be saved through him.l

18Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.m

19* And this is the verdict,n that the light came into the world, but people preferred darkness to light, because their works were evil.

20For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come toward the light, so that his works might not be exposed.o

21But whoever lives the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.p

http://www.usccb.org/bible/john/3

Lucerna corporis tui est oculus tuus. Si oculus tuus fuerit simplex, totum corpus tuum lucidum erit. Si autem oculus tuus fuerit nequam, totum corpus tuum tenebrosum erit. Evangelium Secundum Matthaeum 6, 22-23

In nomine + Patris, et + Filii, et Spiritus + Sancti. Amen.

Подели на овим сајтовима

lk 7:36-50

36. Moljaše ga pak jedan od fariseja da bi objedovao u njega; i ušavši u kuću farisejevu, sjede za trpezu.
37. I gle, žena u gradu koja bješe grješnica, doznavši da je Isus za trpezom u kući farisejevoj, *donese miris u sudu od alavastra. [*Mk 14, 3.]
38. I stavši pozadi kod nogu njegovih plakaše, i stade kvasiti noge njegove suzama, i kosom glave svoje otiraše, i cjelivaše noge njegove, i mazaše mirisom.
39. A kad vidje farisej koji ga je pozvao, reče u sebi: Da je on prorok, znao bi ko i kakva ga se žena dotiče; jer je grješnica.
40. I odgovarajući Isus reče mu: Simone, imam ti nešto kazati. A on reče: Učitelju, kaži.
41. A Isus reče: Dvojica bijahu dužni jednome povjeriocu, jedan bješe dužan pet stotina dinara, a drugi pedeset.
42. A kad oni ne imadoše da mu vrate, pokloni obojici. Kaži, koji će ga od njih dvojice većma ljubiti?
43. A Simon odgovarajući reče: Mislim onaj kome više pokloni. A on mu reče: Pravo si sudio.
44. I okrenuvši se ženi, reče Simonu: Vidiš li ovu ženu? Uđoh ti u kuću, *ni vode mi na noge nisi dao, a ona mi suzama obli noge, i kosom glave svoje obrisa. [*1 Moj 18, 4.]
45. *Cjeliva mi nisi dao; a ona, otkako uđe, ne presta cjelivati mi noge. [*Rim 16, 16.]
46. Uljem nisi pomazao glavu moju, a ona mirisom pomaza mi noge.
47. Zato ti kažem: Opraštaju joj se grijesi mnogi, jer je veliku ljubav imala; a kome se malo oprašta malu ljubav ima.
48. A njoj reče: Opraštaju ti se grijesi.
49. I stadoše u sebi govoriti oni što sjeđahu s njim za trpezom: *Ko je ovaj što i grijehe oprašta? [*Lk 5, 21.]
50. A ženi reče: *Vjera tvoja spasla te je; idi u miru. [*Lk 8, 48; 17, 19; 18, 42.]

Подели на овим сајтовима

• 5 weeks later...

Colossians 1

24 Even as I write, I am glad of my sufferings on your behalf, as, in this mortal frame of mine, I help to pay off the debt which the afflictions of Christ still leave to be paid, for the sake of his body, the Church.[8] 25 When I entered its service I received a commission from God for the benefit of you Gentiles, to complete the preaching of his word among you.[9] 26 This was the secret that had been hidden from all the ages and generations of the past; now, he has revealed it to his saints, 27 wishing to make known the manifold splendour of this secret among the Gentiles—Christ among you, your hope of glory.[10] 28 Him, then, we proclaim, warning every human being and instructing every human being as wisely as we may, so as to exhibit every human being perfect in Christ Jesus. 29 It is for this that I labour, for this that I strive so anxiously; and with effect, so effectually does his power manifest itself in me.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/col001.htm

Lucerna corporis tui est oculus tuus. Si oculus tuus fuerit simplex, totum corpus tuum lucidum erit. Si autem oculus tuus fuerit nequam, totum corpus tuum tenebrosum erit. Evangelium Secundum Matthaeum 6, 22-23

In nomine + Patris, et + Filii, et Spiritus + Sancti. Amen.

Подели на овим сајтовима

• 1 month later...

Придружите се разговору

Можете одговорити сада, а касније да се региструјете на Поуке.орг Ако имате налог, пријавите се сада да бисте објавили на свом налогу.

Имаш нешто да додаш? Одговори на ову тему

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Креирај ново...