neuronauke

ivona

Препоручена порука

hahahah aman zaman joooj !Svašta nauka radi,ljudi u svojim delima idu kako ka Bogu,tako i od njega,tako je i u nauci!ne mogu da prestanem da se smejem,koje si ti istrazivanje od svih izvukao! :nene:

Pa šta sad, istraživanje je prilično dobro izvedeno, a sto posto će i nekom da pomogne... 

• Волим 1

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."

Подели на овим сајтовима

Zar ne treba ovde da stoji "Why does..."? Just sayin.

Dobro bre doktor Who uvredio si se samo zato što u tvom imenu stoji upitni prilog iz naslova!? :ani_biggrin: Na stranu šala,stvarno treba da stoji pomoćni glagol,hmmm...Ali sad ti je pismena kultura na netu totalno gone crazy,pa možda je neki novi izuzetak koji potvrdjuje pravilo :.mislise.

viber_zpsyey5mxiw.jpg

Подели на овим сајтовима

Dobro bre doktor Who uvredio si se samo zato što u tvom imenu stoji upitni prilog iz naslova!? :ani_biggrin: Na stranu šala,stvarno treba da stoji pomoćni glagol,hmmm...Ali sad ti je pismena kultura na netu totalno gone crazy,pa možda je neki novi izuzetak koji potvrdjuje pravilo :.mislise.

Ma ne, nisam ni čitao, nego vidim u naslovu "intelligence" pa mi malo smešno. 

• Волим 1
Подели на овим сајтовима

Pogledajte ovaj review, inače je knjiga odlična:

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/17/highereducation.booksonhealth

Why love matters: How affection shapes a baby brain, o tome koliko je naš mozak plastičan i koliko njegov razvoj zavisi od ranih uslova sredine... 

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."

Подели на овим сајтовима

Zar ne treba ovde da stoji "Why does..."? Just sayin.

Nije pitanje, nema potrebe za 'do'.

:)

• Волим 1
Подели на овим сајтовима

Si siguran? Nekako mi ne ide Why bez do(did, are..)

Nije, izjava je. Samo stavi 'the reason' ispred 'why' i onda je jasnija poenta naslova.

Подели на овим сајтовима

Izgleda da je ono istrazivanje prodrmalo temu, da tako kazem...

• Волим 1

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Подели на овим сајтовима

Sex je magicna rec,posebno kod onih za koje nazalost ostane na sferi fascinacije,nerealizovane i potisnute,iskrivljene potrebe!Sto se tice same teme,potpuno ok,evo mozes ti,jedan poseban topik,pa cemo da popricamo,a da ne bude kikotinja,prozivka,plane conversation about sex,sa naucne strane!Zasto da  ne?Ko zeli,smatra da je uredu nek se prikljuci,neko preskoci,etc,i naravno ako admini se saglase,jer ipak je ovo pravoslavni forum i treba postovati pravila kuce u koju ulazis!

viber_zpsyey5mxiw.jpg

Подели на овим сајтовима

Lep i informativan  clanak o neuropsiholoskoj osnovi ''ljubavi''

love-neuroscience connection

Is love at first sight possible? Science says yes!

heart_head_500.jpg

Ah, love. It remains one of the greatest mysteries of life. One question that has sparked debate among my friends is about love at first sight. Is it possible? Some say, “I knew he was the one from the moment I saw him,” while the skeptical ones roll their eyes and laugh at the notion of an instant connection.

According to research conducted by Stephanie Ortigue, Ph.D., an assistant professor of psychology at Syracuse University, people can fall in love at first sight. In fact, it can happen in one-fifth of a second.

Falling in love is actually far more scientific than you may think. Contrary to popular belief, romantic feelings originate in the brain, not in the heart. Check out these five surprising facts about the love/neuroscience connection:

1. Being in love is like being on cocaine. When you look at that special someone and experience a rush of euphoria, 12 areas of the brain are synchronizing to release “feel good” chemicals oxytocin, dopamine, and adrenaline. Taking a hit of cocaine triggers the same chemical response—it happens fast and feels great. But how long does the high last? Experts explain that this euphoric feeling is not sustainable, which is why “passionate love” either dies or develops into “companionate love,” as seen in couples who have been together for many years.

Romantic love and sexual desire involve different parts of the nervous system. Estrogen and steroid hormones govern sexual desire, whereas romantic love involves the coordination of endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocin.2. Different types of love affect different parts of the brain. Passionate love activates the part of the brain that rewards and motivates us, whereas unconditional love—such as the type between a mother and child—does not depend on pleasurable feelings or rewards. In addition, romantic love and sexual desire involve different parts of the nervous system. Estrogen and steroid hormones govern sexual desire, whereas romantic love involves the coordination of endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocin.

3. Love motivates us to overcome all obstacles that can get in the way. We’ve all heard “love is the force that drives us,” but did you know there’s a scientific explanation behind it? Love is linked to the reward part of the brain, and researchers explain why this makes sense from a biological standpoint. If people weren’t motivated to work through their relationship problems, everyone would be out the door at the first sign of trouble and the species wouldn’t survive.

When love is new and passionate, it can have an analgesic effect on the body, distracting the brain from pain.4. Passionate love affects us physically, not just emotionally. As the lovestruck brain works overtime, it’s simultaneously sending adrenaline signals to the heart and the stomach—thus the feeling of a racing heart and butterflies in the stomach. Love can even be considered a natural painkiller. When love is new and passionate, it can have an analgesic effect on the body, distracting the brain from pain.

5. The effects of love can decrease activity in areas of the brain associated with fear, anxiety, and sadness. Physical contact such as hugs, cuddling, and kissing release oxytocin, a natural mood-boosting chemical. This helps explain why love makes us feel strong and upbeat, like we’re on top of the world.

So there you have it—one look can be all it takes to trigger the variety pack of brain signals that we call love. But don’t give up on your date if you aren’t blown away in the first few minutes, especially if the drinks haven’t arrived yet. Many couples can attest to the fact that love is still possible at second or third sight!

While falling in love can take less than a second or more than a year, it’s important to remember that a healthy relationship takes time to grow. Whether you’re searching for a soul mate or you’ve already found one, make sure to cherish your loved ones this Valentine’s Day. Your brain will thank you!

- See more at: http://www.rewireme.com/explorations/falling-love-takes-one-fifth-second/#sthash.p4XiSq8a.BG1WnGkf.dpuf

viber_zpsyey5mxiw.jpg

Подели на овим сајтовима

The neurobiological basis of beauty.

Neuroscientists scanned the brain of mathematicians during the visual presentation of sixty different mathematical formulae that rated on a scale of -5 (ugly) to +5 (beautiful) according to how beautiful they experienced them to be. Results showed a pattern of activation located within the medial prefrontal cortex, in the same areas known to respond to as the experience of beauty derived from art or music. Thus means that for a mathematician an equation can represent...

http://www.frontiersin.org/Journal/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00068/full

viber_zpsyey5mxiw.jpg

Подели на овим сајтовима

Придружите се разговору

Можете одговорити сада, а касније да се региструјете на Поуке.орг Ако имате налог, пријавите се сада да бисте објавили на свом налогу.

Имаш нешто да додаш? Одговори на ову тему

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Чланови који сада читају   0 чланова

• Нема регистрованих чланова који гледају ову страницу
  • Креирај ново...