Our movie suggestions

Оцени ову тему

Guest ага пије млеко

Препоручена порука

• 3 months later...
Great movie, indeed! My only problem w/it is that I always watch it during the fast  klapklap

uCttp1.png

Th1rp1.png

Подели на овим сајтовима

Babette's Feast

Chariots of Fire

Lord of Rings

Narnia

Godfather

Ben Hur

10 Commandements

Greatest Story Ever Told

Ivan Rublev

King of Kings

that's just to start

enjoy

Марија Магдалина је својом улогом у судбоносним догађајима спасила достојанство човека. Бог Ју узвисује да буде  први весник Васкресења.

Лик ове жене служи за понос: мушкарцима за смирени благородни стид, а женама као охрабрење и потстрек.

Преп Јустин Ћелијски

Подели на овим сајтовима

Ostrov

Stalker

Revolver

Cidade de Deus

Blade Runner

Death Sentence

Fatherland

Apt Pupil

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

Tyson

Hot Fuzz

The Russians Are Coming

Thrashin'

Crossroads

Defiance

The Soloist

Zombieland

Surrogates

Limits of Control

Escapist

Gran Torino

Wall-E

Layer Cake

Ultraviolet

Five Minutes of ekstra

Repo Men

Old Dogs

Подели на овим сајтовима

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

The rate of teen suicide is in constant growths. Whether it's about bullyng, families issues, or the teenagers just don't get to coop well with others. Society, as it is right now, doesn't seem to fight enough against this problem or it just IGNORES it. Yet, as individuals, we CAN do something to stop our close ones to harm themselves.

I remember this girl, Marija, she was a year younger than me, we were classmates at faculty and I did noticed she was more into herself than others. You could've seen she was under pressure back then, but, as life isn't a movie and no one showed up as a comfort, the real scenario was more than sad. Yes, she shot herself, committing a suicide in this way. She was barely 22 then. Unfortunately she wasn't saying anything, and we were unable to help her when she needed the most. I can't stop wondering sometimes what would've happened if I had said to her what I was really thinking or if I just had offered her a company... But I didn't, and she is gone now, forever. The saddest thing is that she isn't the only person I knew committing suicide...

I need to encourage myself and others to REACT when there's obviously something going on to someone we met. EACH life counts, and IT MATTERS! We need to do more and to be less afraid of judging. Don't let it be too late. Share the love and compassion. This world needs it!

This movie talks about it. It surely is worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-WrGAzkY0

Приносим себе на жртву Теби; предајем се Теби. Немам жеља, осим жеље да испуним вољу Твоју. Научи ме молити се. Сам у мени моли се. Амин.

Подели на овим сајтовима

• 3 years later...

Придружите се разговору

Можете одговорити сада, а касније да се региструјете на Поуке.орг Ако имате налог, пријавите се сада да бисте објавили на свом налогу.

Имаш нешто да додаш? Одговори на ову тему

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Чланови који сада читају   0 чланова

• Нема регистрованих чланова који гледају ову страницу
  • Креирај ново...