Јагода Наранџа Банана Лимета Лист Море Небо Боровница Грожђе Лубеница Чоколада Мермер WhatsApp Ubuntu Угаљ
Јагода Наранџа Банана Лимета Лист Море Небо Боровница Грожђе Лубеница Чоколада Мермер WhatsApp Ubuntu Угаљ

Придружите се нашој ВИБЕР ГРУПИ на ЛИНКУ

Guest ага пије млеко

Our movie suggestions

Оцени ову тему

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ostrov

Stalker

Revolver

Cidade de Deus

Blade Runner

Death Sentence

Fatherland

Apt Pupil

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

Tyson

Hot Fuzz

The Russians Are Coming

Thrashin'

Crossroads

Defiance

The Soloist

Zombieland

Surrogates

Limits of Control

Escapist

Gran Torino

Wall-E

Layer Cake

Ultraviolet

Five Minutes of ekstra

Repo Men

Old Dogs

The rate of teen suicide is in constant growths. Whether it's about bullyng, families issues, or the teenagers just don't get to coop well with others. Society, as it is right now, doesn't seem to fight enough against this problem or it just IGNORES it. Yet, as individuals, we CAN do something to stop our close ones to harm themselves.

I remember this girl, Marija, she was a year younger than me, we were classmates at faculty and I did noticed she was more into herself than others. You could've seen she was under pressure back then, but, as life isn't a movie and no one showed up as a comfort, the real scenario was more than sad. Yes, she shot herself, committing a suicide in this way. She was barely 22 then. Unfortunately she wasn't saying anything, and we were unable to help her when she needed the most. I can't stop wondering sometimes what would've happened if I had said to her what I was really thinking or if I just had offered her a company... But I didn't, and she is gone now, forever. The saddest thing is that she isn't the only person I knew committing suicide...

I need to encourage myself and others to REACT when there's obviously something going on to someone we met. EACH life counts, and IT MATTERS! We need to do more and to be less afraid of judging. Don't let it be too late. Share the love and compassion. This world needs it!

This movie talks about it. It surely is worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-WrGAzkY0

Креирај налог или се пријави да даш коментар

Потребно је да будеш члан ЖРУ-а да би оставио коментар

Креирај налог

Пријавите се за нови налог на ЖРУ заједници. Једноставно је!

Региструј нови налог

Пријави се

Већ имаш налог? Пријави се овде

Пријави се одмах